Saturday, September 14, 2013




This fashion week was extra special for me as one of my talented friends debuted his collection for S/S 2014. It's only natural for you to believe in the ones closes to you and to want to see all of their dreams come true. So when it came time for Jerome to get his shine on I anticipated what was to come from such a true talent and well deserving person.






Held at Inglot's makeup studio Jerome showed up and delivered. Giving guest a treat with a bold colorful collection tapping into a youthful 90's energy with a touch of sophistication. The line consisted of flower embellished baseball caps, swarvoski encrusted crystal tee-shirts and streamline separates.




 Because Jerome has been a fashion hitter for quite sometime guest relished in self designed accessories as translucent necklaces and cleverly crafted shoes adorned each model.



As I left the presentation I was reminded that a woman doesn't have to say good by to her inner-youth to be sophisticated.  A sense of freedom and self expression can still exist even as an adult.  








Congrats to my good friend Jerome and Adam for producing an amazing line and presentation. I'm sure the Fashion Gods are pleased with your work (and the man in the back).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...