Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Take It or Leave It: Fergie Mugler Leather Skinny Pants


Fergie is  declaring her Fergalicious attitude  as she shashayed through LAX airport the other day. 

Wearing a $2,370 pair of leather green pants from the 2012 Mugler Resort Collection. We talked about this collection last year and how it exudes a nautical rocker theme.


Fergie paired the pants with a light blue blouse from the same collection a black structred blazer and nude peep toe pumps. 



While I adore Fergie's fearless attitude in this ensemble I do wish the pants where a bit tighter giving a better fit. I think because of Fergie's height the elasticity gets lost and causes fabric bunching in undesirable locations.  Other than that I'll take this look any day of the week and anywhere. 




I see you Fergie (wink)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...