Thursday, January 19, 2012

What I'm Wearing Label Connection: Rihanna Vitamin A By Amahlia Stevens Key Le Chic Key Hole String Halter

 I truly don't understand how Rihanna does not have a bathing suite endorsement deal. While Rihanna enjoys some much needed R&R the rest of us evnvy over how amazing her body is, even on the off months!! I mean it's winter Rihanna cut us a break.




The Bathing Suite beauty continued her Hawaii vacation in  in a creme Vitamin A by Amelia Stevens Le chic keyhole string halter bikini.



 I can't promise the Rhianna body but the bathing suite is still available on the designers site and at Best Swimwear.  Get the clicking  I'm sure the suite will sell out fast because of the Rhianna stamp of approval.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...