Monday, December 19, 2011


Recently, Keri Hilson was spotted leaving her birthday dinner held at BOA with friends.  Although, Keri is another year older and has gone through numerous style transformation over the years , that wasn’t the first thought that came to my head.


Immediately, I said to myself mmmm I’ve seen this dress before where, when, who wore it. Duh, the biggest style it girl of our current time Rihanna.
 

For some reason, since Keri’s has come on to the scene she has had to deal with comparisons to Rihanna ,Ciara and Beyonce. So does she set herself up by wearing a Mara Hoffman dress a megastar wore back in 2008 to a major red carpet event?  


  Or, do fashion- folks need to cut her break because style shouldn’t have a expiration date? I personally say it’s my Birthday and I can where what I want to. What do you think?


 

 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...