Monday, June 27, 2011




Idris Elba showed up and showed out like only he can.



Keeping with this seasons trend of white Mr Elba wore fitted a white blazer, white button down, and a spotted blue and white tie. He brought his look together by wearing faded blue shoes. Wasn't honestly a fan of these shoes when I first saw them but their growing on me. Or is that Idris can do no wrong?




The Combs boys were in the building. Lucky kids !!

I like the fact their young and  not afaired to tap into their metro sexual. Definitely get it from Daddy!! Each one does their own spin on wearing white. Although I have to give it to little Christian  he's working that suit!!


Nick Cannon never misses an opportunity to dress up... and that he did !!
New daddy put on his Sunday's best for the BET Awards arrivals. Overall I like the look. 

I just can't get with white shoes though?! Maybe one day I can be converted. I do admire the fact though that Nick isn't afraid to test the waters in the suite department!!  


It's Diddy in the house!!!


  Longtime music veteran showed up with the lovely ladies of the Dirty Money Crew. 

You ever see a family all wearing the same color. I think this is what the Comb's family implemented for the awards show. Hey I'm definetly not mad at it. If your going to show your kids how to dress at least do it right....And that Diddy did!!


Get The Look Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...