Monday, June 27, 2011





Snoop Dog's Wife Shante Broadus appeared at the BET awards in a cowl neck A-line sequence dress


 I like the fact she decided to go the conservative route as this red carpet is sure to bring the Exposed ! I do wish she would have worn a brighter more seasonal shoe as these Suede Grey Mary Jane Platforms appear to bring the outfit down. All round though a curtsy for Shante's look !!





 My main girl Tarji Henson Aka Mizz Fierce !!


Although I do have a special love for Tarji Henson. This particular look didn't give me the effect. The color looks beautiful on her skin and the shear sleeves are nice touch to what is a simple dress. I just wish we could have raised the hem line.

Tarji Henson has an amazing body and this is the BET awards!!! 
A little more skin would definetly have done this look in!!



Ohhh La La Vasquez. 


Lala Vasquez stepped out  on the green carpet in coveted designer Tom Ford. Need we say more?!! Mmmmm unfortunately yes. This dress is gorg and provides all the shimmer and spice. By pairing equally intricate shoes  it becomes hard to focus. Although I'm all for glitz and glam I do wish Mrs Vasquez would have chosen a simpler footwear!


Sequence is always a popular choice for high profile events. Will you be wearing it?

Get the look below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...